Post date : 06 March 2019
- Developing policy/ standard operational procedure for every business process in every division/ inter-department/division.
- Conduct interview process to every business process executants to know the plot of works.
- Portraying the business process into SOP charts, so it can be the regulatory for every workflows.
- Bachelor degree majoring Management or any major, max. 30 years old.
- Having min. 1 year experience as policy officer.
- Having good communication and negotiation skills.
- Detail oriented, excellent data handling.
- Fast learner & well adaptable with tight deadlines.
Policy & Procedure
Kebon Sirih, Jakarta Pusat