Broadcast Technical Support
Post date : 07 January 2019
- Control audio equipment in order to regulate the volume and sound quality during radio and television broadcasts.
- Monitor strength, clarity, and reliability of incoming and outgoing signals, and adjust equipment as necessary to maintain quality broadcasts.
- Regulate the fidelity, brightness, and contrast of video transmissions, using video console control panels.
- Observe monitors and converse with station personnel in order to determine audio and video levels and to ascertain that programs are airing.
- Select sources from which programming will be received, or through which programming will be transmitted.
- Report equipment problems, and ensure that repairs are made; make emergency repairs to equipment when necessary and possible.
- Minimum education S1, from the direction of Electro Flow Weak.
- Understand the telecommunication business and electrical engineering broadcasting.
- Understand mechanical repair / electronical repair of broadcasting tools.
- Willing to work with shifting system (9 working hours / day - 5 working days).
- Dynamic, flexible, able to work with team.
Network and System
Kebon Sirih, Jakarta Pusat