Post date : 07 January 2019
- Used mainly in studio productions, floor managers are the directors` men on the ground
- Ensure presenters and guest meet their cues and the programme runs smoothly.
- Help prepare and plan productions, supervise the live rehearsals and make sure everyone knows what they should be doing and when.
- Deal with any technical hitches and ensure the production floor meets health and safety regulations.
- Bachelor degree from any major, max 30 years old.
- Having min. 2 years experience in entertainment television program.
- Organised, quick to react and resolve problems under pressure, have top-notch communication skills and a friendly, approachable manner.
- Adaptable with fast pace environment & tight deadlines
- Good leadership and good teamwork
Kebon Sirih, Jakarta Pusat