Post date : 06 September 2018
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in programming.
- Monitor and review programming to ensure that schedules are met, guidelines are adhered to, and performances are of adequate quality.
- Establish work schedules and assign work to staff members.
- Operate and maintain on-air and production audio equipment.
- Monitor network transmissions for advisories concerning daily program schedules, program content, special feeds, or program changes.
- Bachelor degree, max. 35 years old.
- Having min. 2 years experience in entertainment television program.
- Good discipline and coordination to lead production crew.
- Adaptable with fast pace environment & tight deadlines
- Excellent time management.
Kebon Sirih, Jakarta Pusat