Legal Section Head
Post date : 09 July 2018
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and finalizing various contract/agreement related to the business activities
- Manage legal risk within the business by providing legal advice on all legal matters
- Managing business licensees and permits.
- Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly
- Supervise and review subordinate work.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that Legal risk have been taken.
- Provide guidance, perform, review, and supervision to member of the team in responding Legal queries and issuing Legal documents to client.
- Assist the manager to monitor and manage the productivity and effectiveness of the team.
- Liaise with and assist notary, external legal counsel and any third party consultant.
- Male or female max 33 years old
- Candidate must be possess at least Bachelor Degree in Law
- At least 5 (five) years of working experience in the related fields or working experience in law firm
- Fluent in English both verbal and written
- Strong legal knowledge about corporate law, intelectual property rights, legal agreement and litigation
- Excellent in computer skills (MS Word, Power point & Excel)
- Strong communication, writing, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure, minimum supervision and fast learner