As one of the leading integrated media companies in Indonesia, PT Global Mediacom Tbk (hereafter referred to as ‘MCOM’ or ‘the Company’) offers the most extensive portfolio of media in the nation, featuring television, Pay-TV, content business, on-line portals, newspapers, radio, magazines, tabloids, and media-related businesses, such as talent management and advertising agency.
The Company is supported by two main lines of business, which generate the major revenue contribution, namely, content and advertising-based media, managed by PT Media Nusantara Citra Tbk (MNC) and subscriptionbased media, managed by PT MNC Sky Vision Tbk (MSKY).
MNC manages 3 FTA TV broadcasters – RCTI, MNCTV and GlobalTV – as well as channels produced by MNC, supplying content to FTA TV and Pay-TV. Meanwhile, MSKY offers Indovision, Top TV and OkeVision, and is well-known as the first Pay-TV provider in Indonesia. Further, a media support and infrastructure business is managed by PT Infokom Elektrindo (Infokom), new media (WeChat) and TV Home Shopping.
The new media business was premiered in 2012, and includes on-line portals, social media, and online games. TV Home Shopping offers 24-hour home shopping on Indovision (Channel 88), Top TV and OkeVision.
To be the leading integrated media group through strategic innovation by delivering the best quality content using the most suitable media platforms.
- To deliver a one-stop location for entertainment and provide comprehensive news & information for the entire community.
- To create and utilize synergies among the various media subsidiaries.
- To achieve full integration of media platforms.
- To provide a significant contribution to the development of national communities and culture.
- To fully maximize the Company’s values for shareholders.